Raymond Gerena owner and operator of Computerwkz LLC
• Associate in applied science | Field: Electronics.
• Internship with Motorola USA where I learned hands on training with Signal generators, Frequency synthesizer, digital Voltmeter, Probes, Ohmmeters oscilloscope, Soldiering, De-soldiering, Multi-meter Fluke brand 114-117.
• Solid, hands-on experience in the maintenance, installation and selected repairs on analytical printer, Desk top and industrial laser printers, Inkjet and Flexo printing, Epson wide format printers, Medical equipment such as Fuji Dry Pix for mammography printers. Microsoft Windows 7 8 10 installation and configuration, PC repairs.
• Experience with PLC IPC and I/O interface and ability to read electrical schematics.
• Proven self starter who can work without direct supervision.
• Comprehensive understanding of engineering principles and practices as they relate to system design, process flow, and discrete modeling.
• Willing and able to travel approximately 90%.
• A recognized ability to effectively resolve customer questions and issues.
• Current drivers license and passport without restrictions For installs
for more details visit my links